Monday, March 17, 2014

India General election 2014 : Ready to take on Narendra Modi in Varanashi Kejriwal Says....




In this General election 2014 Varanasi Constituency will be the most watched constituency 

this lok sabha elections 2014 with Aam Aadmi party chief Arvind kejriwal on Sunday 

declared he was ready to contest against Bharathiya janatha party's PM candidate Narendra 

Modi from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh subject to the approval of the people of Varanasi at 

his party's rally there on March 23. My party asked me to contest against Modi. I am ready 

for the challenge. But i want the people of Varanasi to approve this. On the March 23 rally, 

if they ask me to contest I will ,"kejriwal said at a rally at freedom park in Bangalore. The 

crowd roared its approval and applauded." I know it's a big challenge, I am asmall man. 

I have no money or human resource. I am only the face value. you have to fight this poll and 

I will consider myself fortunate if i get an opportunity to dedicate my life to the service of 

the country Bhagat singh . Kejriwal ridiculed Modi for considering two safe parliamentary 

seats for the Lok Sahaba polls. Why is he searching for a safe seat? Then he is sunfit to 

become the Prime Minister. We require a courageous Prime Minister he should contest from 

only one constituency.

No comments:

Post a Comment